PreSales Senior Manager
Apptitude and Colect,
Location: Laren (25km from Amsterdam)
Apply for this position by emailing email@example.com
What will you do
Lead Presales. Provide technical expertise and relevant input to Colect's Sales team as well as ITrepresentatives of clients, with the aim of winning new business with existing and new clients. Your responsibilities include:
- Support Sales team in preparations of RFI/RFP/RFQ requests and Technical Sales pitches/aspects;
- Present tailored demos of the system during sales pitches and training sessions;
- Ensure successful pilot projects and product implementations (together with project management);
- Strategic involvement in urgent / 3rd line product support cases with tier one customers where needed;
- Support drafting of Product content to assist internal and external users;
- Identify and provide solutions for product and technical improvements to create a better user-experience, self-service, and system performance;
- Maintain credibility through best practices knowledge in both technical and sales enablement space;
- Build up and maintain good knowledge of related software, solutions, competitors, industry trends, and other relevant topics;
Who you are
You embody a combination of technical expertise with a strong affinity for the business side and customer centricity. You enjoy playing a critical role in the sales process of digital/software products, leading the technical aspects, with the aim to drive more business with higher customer satisfaction.
You thrive in a fast-growing entrepreneurial environment (scale-up), enjoy a high level of autonomy, freedom, and energy that such a professional, fun and informal culture brings.
And you meet the following requirements:
- 5-7 years experience and proven track-record as Presales, Technical Project Manager, Integration Engineer or similar role in a SaaS/B2B environment;
- Technical degree at HBO/WO level;
- Wide technical knowledge, including subjects such as communication protocols, software design, security protocols, ERP related questions, relevant privacy regulations (GDPR);
- Ability to develop and foster effective client and internal relationships, also at C-level;
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English, another European language would be a plus;
- Flexible to travel to clients across Europe;
- Digitally savvy, and mobile device / Apple enthusiast;
Who are we
Apptitude is a world-class mobile solutions provider for the fashion industry, with over 420 fashion brands and 86,000+ retailers worldwide using our tools on a daily basis. We deliver integrated scalable solutions for Mobile Sales, B2B and In-Store Sales for brands in Fashion, Footwear, Sportswear, Body Fashion and Accessories, under the Colect brand name.
We digitalize Sales, Marketing and Distribution processes allowing fashion brands, agencies, distributors, and retailers to connect via a mobile and cloud-based platform, improving the time-to-market, reduce costs of physical catalogues, salesman samples, and look-books, and expand their global footprint. It allows both sides to grow their business more quickly through efficient and impactful exchange of product information, assortment planning, order processing, and data analytics.
We are a high-powered team of very motivated professionals, based in picturesque Laren (25kms from Amsterdam, Netherlands), and have recently attracted new funding to expand our team, international footprint and accelerate our growth.
If you want to work on cutting-edge technology & solutions, and lead the digitalization in the fashion industry, then we're the right company for you!
- We are building products and solutions that are transforming the fashion industry
- We have exciting plans to accelerate our international growth strategy
- We work with the best and coolest fashion brands
- We are a multi-cultural team of top talents with a great team spirit
- We have just strengthened and expanded our top management team
- We have just attracted new funding to hire top talent
What we offer:
- Be part of a fun, experienced and highly ambitious team
- Latest Apple gear (laptop / iPhone / iPad) and accessories
- Continued self-development and progression through on-the-job training and educational courses
- Free snacks, fruit, coffee/tea, soft drinks, etc.
- Very competitive compensation
- Mobility allowance
- Attractive discounts on most of our client fashion brands
- Regular fun team outings