Business Development Manager Benelux / UK
Colect - http://colect.io/
Reporting line – Head of Sales (Member of Executive Board)
Location – Laren NH (25km from Amsterdam)
Apply for this position by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are you
You are a true Sales person! You thrive in a commercial setting where you are accountable for growing sales with existing and new clients. You like to hunt for new business. You are very skilled in building and fostering client relationships, convincing them about the overall advantages of digitalisation and the products and solutions Colect has to offer. You are ambitious, pragmatic, a self-starter and -motivator, work well in a fast growing and demanding entrepreneurial environment, with a professional, fun and informal culture. You are a team player, communicate well, and are digitally savvy.
Required skills & experience
- 5+ years of Sales experience with a strong track-record in selling software and/or digital solutions
- Experience in SaaS, B2B, fashion wholesale or related organizations is a real plus but not a must have
- Commercially savvy, great ability to identify new sales opportunities, influence the deal process and drive conversion
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeded annual targets
- Education level: degree at Applied Science (HBO) or University level
- Ability to develop and foster effective client and internal relationships
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving digital technology and commercial environment
- Great interpersonal skills, confident, charismatic and a strong presence
- Active listening, excellent negotiation & presentation skills
- Fluent in Dutch and excellent English language skills, a further European language would be a plus
What will you do
- Responsible for the sales cycle to generate new sales with a prime focus on clients in the Benelux region, UK, as well as other parts of Europe
- Develop and execute successfully on a business plan to grow direct sales (new clients and upsell to existing clients) and Colect’s brand & market share in these regions
- Develop and execute successfully on a business plan to grow indirect sales via our existing partner network and look for opportunities to engage with new partners
- Sales activities involve visiting existing & new clients, tradeshows and other industry/network events, as well as inside/remote Sales
- Build lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers at existing and new clients
- Responsible for in-depth, broad-based sales presentations of the entire Colect B2B solution suite
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from RFI/RFP/RFQ requests to deal closure and account management
- Consistently meet or exceed sales targets to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Colect’s industry, trends, and competitors
- Work closely and establish effective relationships with key internal stakeholders, contribute to internal & external events and to the overall progression of the company
Who are we
Colect is a world-class mobile solutions provider for the fashion industry, with over 420 fashion brands and 86,000+ retailers worldwide using our tools on a daily basis. We deliver integrated scalable solutions for Mobile Sales, B2B and In-Store Sales for brands in Fashion, Footwear, Sportswear, Body Fashion, Home & Interior, and Accessories, under the Colect brand name.
We digitalize Sales, Marketing and Distribution processes allowing fashion brands, agencies, distributors, and retailers to connect via a mobile and cloud-based platform, improving the time-to-market, reduce costs of physical catalogues, salesman samples, and look-books, and expand their global footprint. It allows both sides to grow their business more quickly through efficient and impactful exchange of product information, assortment planning, order processing, and data analytics.
We are a high-powered international team of very motivated professionals, spread across our headquarters in picturesque Laren NH and various European locations. To fulfil our growth ambitions, we pursue a continued strategy of innovating and investing in and expansion of our team, by attracting top-talents.
If you want to work on cutting-edge technology & solutions, and lead the digitalization in the fashion industry, then we’re the right company for you!
- We are building products and solutions that are transforming the fashion and home & interior industries
- We have exciting plans to accelerate our international growth strategy
- As a scale-up, we invest heavily in our teams and technology to lead the charge, drive constant innovation, to delight our customers and be better than the competition
- We work with the best and coolest brands
- We are a multi-cultural team of top talents with a great team spirit
What we offer
- Be part of a fun, experienced and highly ambitious team
- Latest Apple gear (laptop / iPhone / iPad) and accessories
- Continued self-development and progression through on-the-job training and educational courses
- Free snacks, fruit, coffee/tea, soft drinks, etc.
- Very competitive compensation
- Mobility allowance
- Attractive discounts on several of our client brands
- Regular fun team events & activities